Please Contact for Booking/ Inquiries
Hp No:- 018 – 9003077 (Rozaini) | Hp No:- 012 – 6667475 (Zulkifli)
Lake Kenyir is the biggest lake of Malaysia and this popular attraction is located within the state of Terengganu. Among people that visit the beautiful lake are locals, anglers, golfers and companies that organize their teambuilding activities. Lake Kenyir is the biggest manufactured (man-made) lake in Southeast Asia. The freshwater lake was constructed between 1978 and 1985 to provide for a dam to generate electricity and to bring a halt to the yearly flooding. Kenyir borders the popular National Park Taman Negara; you can travel from Kenyir to Taman Negara (vice versa), but this is no easy trip as it takes several days and can only be done with an experienced guide. Kenyir area is over 200.000 hectares in size. Within the area, you can find around 340 small – mainly uninhabited,islands; many waterfalls and caves. There is also an abundance of wildlife to be found in the Kenyir area.
The affordable cruise package for people who do not want to stay overnight to explore the beautiful Kenyir Lake.Houseboat day cruise will be memorable with mind-blowing vista of superb nature beauty. So come and explore Kenyir Lake cruising by houseboats. Experience the simple joys of life amidst the delicate embrace of mist, enhanced by pleasant harmony of singing birds and beautifu green scenary of forest trees with long rows of mangrove trees, as time seems to stand still while drift along. Discover Kenyir Lake, one of the biggest lake of Malaysia, through the exciting houseboat cruise. Compared to overnight stay package it cost less.
2 DAYS 1 NIGHT OR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS HOUSEBOAT
A houseboat journey through Tasik Kenyir transports you into a world of stunning natural wonders.
Here for a 2D/3D tour of Tasik Kenyir, South-East Asia’s largest manmade lake, on a houseboat. It sounded like a great way to enjoy prime Malaysian panorama without too much huffing and puffing; perfect for the middle-of-the-road eco-traveller who has graduated from Broga Hill, yet not hardy enough to rough it out Taman Negara-style.
Grab your backpack and schlep towards the jetty where your houseboat is waiting.
Sporting cheerful coats of sky blue and sunny yellow, it looks like a sweet floating kampung house rather than a commercial trailer boat. Nothing to worried, there are cabins with proper pillow-topped beds, cooling wall fans and clean cotton sheets.
2 DAYS 1 NIGHTS TASIK KENYIR TOUR
|DAY 1 : DEPARTURE TIME 12.00 PM
DAY 3 : ARRIVAL TIME 11 AM
|MEAL: 1xB,1xL,1xD,1xTB,1xSupper||DURATION :
|DAY 1 : Gawi Jetty – Kenyir Lake – Gawi Jetty (Lunch/Tea Break/Dinner/Supper)
· Check in to Houseboat (Welcome drink will be served)
· Boat departed to Tropical Garden. This garden boasts 1170 trees from 110 rare and exotic fruit species such as The Terengganu Cherry, Asam Gelugur, Bacang etc.
· Lunch will be served on board
· Then visit to Orchid Garden. This garden contains a wide selection of forest orchids and hybrid orchids, some native to Malaysia and some imported.
· Transfer to Butterfly Park. The park serves as a sanctuary to thousands of species of preserved and live butterflies.
· After that, houseboat sails to the biggest waterfall in Kenyir Lake. Lasir Waterfall,
en-route overview the Main Dam on the houseboat.
· Dinner will be served on board. After dinner, entertainment will be awaits you, like Karaoke / Playing Cards / Fishing and etc.
DAY 2 : Kenyir Lake – Gawi Jetty (Breakfast)
· After Breakfast ,Visit to Kelah Sanctuary by speed boat
· Proceed to Herbs Park. There are more than 200 types of traditional and indigenous herbal plants that are cultivated here.
· Back to Houseboat, sailing back to Gawi Jetty.
|NO OF PAXS||MIN 2 PAXS||6-9 PAXS||10 PAXS & ABOVE|
|SELLING PRICE||RM 449 / PAX||RM 379 / PAX||RM 349 / PAX|
|01 May 2018||Labour Day||RM 55 / Per Night|
|29 May 2018||Wesak Day||RM 35 / Per Night|
|14,15 & 16 June 2018||Hari Raya Aidilfitri||RM 180 / Per Night|
|22 August 2018||Hari Raya Haji||RM 55 / Per Night|
|30,31 August & 1 September 2018||National’s Day||RM 180 / Per Night|
|07-09 September 2018||Agong’s Birthday||RM 180/ Per Night|
|11 September 2018||Awal Muharram||RM 35/ Per Night|
|14,15,16 September 2018||Malaysia Day||RM 180 / Per Night|
|06 November 2018||Deepavali||RM 55 / Per Night|
|20 November 2018||Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday||RM 55 / Per Night|
|24 & 25 December 2018||Eve & Christmas Day||RM 180/ Per Night|
|31 December 2018 & 01 January 2019||New Year 2019||RM 180/ Per Night|